Hello~ My name is Roo. I am an artist.
I usually post my art and sketches here, but I post random things, honestly. From rants to pictures to gif sets to whatever. I'm in a lot of fandoms too, I guess!
Posted with permission of the artist. Please visit their pixiv profile for more of their amazing fanart and give them ten stars!
Do not repost or remove credits!
1000 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY!
It’s a bit late, but I got my box full of yowapeda goodies today which means I can start my giveaway in celebration of reaching 1000 followers about a month ago! ^w^
I tried to make the prizes a range of stuff but it didn’t work that well… :S Especially for raffle based prizes that I just kept on winning the same things on :/
FIRST PRIZE includes:
- Imaizumi and Kinjou posters
- Clear yowapeda file - Sohoku 1st years and 3rd years on either side.
- Sohoku bottle cover (cause I thought they were super cute and wish I had got one for myself as well as you guys ;w;)
- Kyoto Fushimi coin purse (I wanted to get all three but this was the only one left in the entirety of Shizuoka!!! O_O)
- And a Kinjou photograph set (which I forgot to take pictures of…)
- And a little Naruko keychain (I found two more of him in my handbag after my last giveaway! A nice surprise ^^)
I’ll also be able to do a little runner’s up prize too this time! That will include the Imai/Kinjou posters and a Naruko keychain too ^^
- You must be following me. Sorry, but this is a give-away to show my appreciation for all my lovely followers! Feel free to follow in order to enter this! ^w^
- Both likes and reblogs count, but only one of each per person.
- You must have your inbox open so I can contact you at the end of giveaway, if I can’t contact you within a day I will choose another winner, and we don’t want that to happen!
- Postage costs will be covered by myself.
- The give away will finish on Saturday 31st May, 12noon (GMT aka British time)
- That’s mostly it. I will chose the winner randomly and check you haven’t broken either of the rules before contacting you.
I might wrangle a few more things to put in before it finishes, but that will depend on what is available… some exciting new stuff that I really wanted to put in is being released in the next month though…
Anyway! Thank you all for following me, I really appreciate all the love for yowapeda that I get to experience!
Good luck everyone!
omg what have you all done
i imagine both steve and bucky like to come up with different ways to poke fun at sam every time they pass him during jogging
because they are shitheads
(the first one is a print you can get here)
Could you live on $8 or $9 dollars an hour? A computer game made by the Urban Ministries of Durham in North Carolina and an advertising firm called McKinney lets you play out life with a low-wage job as a single mom. The objective is to make it a month, juggling getting a job, rent, a place to live, food and coping with the costs of repairs, things for your child, insurance, etc.. Actually a very hard game to play and full of reminders of the difficulties of life on that kind of salary.
Seriously, if you haven’t played before, play it now. If you have played before, play it again. Especially important during this election season.
just playing this game alone made me really stressed and anxious
ALL THE HATER ANONS, PLAY THIS
This game is amazing. Play it, play it, play it! I shared this with a professor who then had her students play it. So real.
Fuck that, this is my LIFE! I don’t need to play it!
The Sound of Silence is a horror games that dynamically adapts to a person’s greatest fear. It will deliver a different experience to each player. The game is said to be released in early 2014.
You can view the full concept idea of it here: X
I wish to play this game. Like right now. No one knows my deepest fears, not even me. This shall be good
I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I GOT THIS MESSAGE